Meet Dr. Viji Seetharaman
Dr. Viji Seetharaman
Dr. Seetharaman believes in providing quality preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry with great compassion and a gentle touch. He enjoys providing treatment for both children and adults. With his extensive knowledge, experience, and interpersonal skills, he creates a perfect environment to build lasting, confident smiles. He is committed to staying current with the newest and most innovative aspects of general and implant dentistry through countless hours of continuing education.
He received a bachelor’s degree in dental medicine and oral surgery (BDS) from Minia University Dental School in Egypt and his DMD from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. He also has completed an Invisalign course and Implant Continuum Program.
Before coming to the United States, Dr. Seetharaman practiced general dentistry in the middle east for five years. There, he owned a practice and worked in a private hospital in Assiut, Egypt.
- The International Dental Implant Association
- The American Dental Association
- The Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Seetharaman is married (to a dentist!), and they have two children, a daughter and a son. When they are not working, he enjoys shopping with family, soccer, and photography. In 2017, he joined the church choir at St. Mary and St. Mercurius Coptic Orthodox Church of Greater Philadelphia. He also participates in community service through Penn Smiles programs to Philadelphia schools.
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member at American Student Dental Association
- Member of the Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellowship at The International Dental Implant Association
- My favorite music genre is classical.
- My all-time favorite style of food is Italian!
- My favorite sports team is the Liverpool Football Club.
- I have an unusual talent for wood carving and acting sketches.
My family and I LOVE this brand new dentistry, all updated. My kids loved Dr. Gadalla and everyone in the office is very nice. I highly recommend this dentistry.
I am so pleased with my experience there and very satisfied with the care and attention that my mom has received. Such a great staff!
Very nice people. Make me feel welcome. Good services overall. Definitely would recommend anyone else.
See Real Patient Reviews